Anyone putting in work in central Idaho backcountry this year?

ORBoy_80

FNG
I just moved to Idaho from Oregon. As the snow has been melting I'm getting excited to start hitting the mountains. Looking to see if anyone is interested in doing some backcountry scouting missions, put out some cameras, etc. I'm in good shape, 35 and love hunting in deep. Hit me up and we can talk more particulars!

I just moved to Idaho from Oregon. As the snow has been melting I'm getting excited to start hitting the mountains. Looking to see if anyone is interested in doing some backcountry scouting missions, put out some cameras, etc. I'm in good shape, 35 and love hunting in deep. Hit me up and we can talk more particulars!

You might be a bit more specific. What area are you interested in ? Central Idaho is a pretty big place.....

West central. If it's something you might be interested in, hit me up and we can talk more about specifics.

I'm northwest of you a ways- on the other side of the mountains. For the most part, we're all snowed in here as well. I'm just looking ahead to the next couple months when scouting opportunities will start to become available. Archery season is barely four months away!

Back