Arc’teryx Konseal Hoody/ Other fleece options

kipper09

WKR
Anybody have any input on this fleece? Considering it for an upcoming sheep hunt. Looked over a lot of the options out there and this one looks interesting. The Sitka core heavyweight is at the top of the list as well as the Patagonia R1. First lite Klamath is also an option. TAD makes a good looking fleece. Just doing some comparisons and thought I’d see if anybody had any input on this situation. Thanks fellas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never used one, but it looks similar to the R1.

Really, it would be hard to go wrong with an Arcteryx fleece that is made from Polartec fabrics, IMO.

I just got a Swazi “the hood” hoody. I like it ok but now realize I really wish it had the hand warmer pocket across the front. And I would also ditch the chest pocket. I haven’t looked at that Arc’teryx but looked at the naga and it’s pricey! The Swazi was around $80. Kaifarucast has a good video in fleece hoodies.

OP
kipper09

kipper09

WKR
Appreciate the input guys. I’m still looking. I kinda think the konseal is a little lighter but I’m not positive. It has some of the Sitka fanatic features. Which I’m considering as well