Arizona Deer Draw Started

Hussar

Lil-Rokslider
Congrats to those that drew tags! I wasn't holding my breath as I had 0 points when applying. I'll be in the OTC units!

I just now realized I drew one of 3 NR tags. I had 0.30% chance with 2 points. I swung for the fence with my first choice and hit it out of the park. The pressure is on now. Who knows when I will draw this unit again. Just told the wife we will be leaving 5 days early for the hunt. She said "ok". God I love this woman!

Matt1214

Lil-Rokslider
I just now realized I drew one of 3 NR tags. I had 0.30% chance with 2 points. I swung for the fence with my first choice and hit it out of the park. The pressure is on now. Who knows when I will draw this unit again. Just told the wife we will be leaving 5 days early for the hunt. She said "ok". God I love this woman!
Congrats. What hunt?

BigE

Lil-Rokslider
We put in for fall turkey and drew nothing... crazy thing is those tags used to be almost a sure thing

I’ve gotten the same hunt a few years in a row. Really helps when you target an area that sucks and has low odds of tagging out.

Still have fun tho, and I’m determined to fill my tag there once before going back to my old spot that was easy to fill.

Drew first choice two years in a row now. I’ll take it!
That's awesome! I put one of the late Dec hunts down as my first pick with little expectation of drawing (I didn't) and an easy to draw tag for my second. Heading out tomorrow afternoon to get the lay of the land in a corner of the unit that I have yet to visit.

That's awesome! I put one of the late Dec hunts down as my first pick with little expectation of drawing (I didn't) and an easy to draw tag for my second. Heading out tomorrow afternoon to get the lay of the land in a corner of the unit that I have yet to visit.
Congrats! And good luck.