Arizona Elk and Antelope Applications are Due 2/6!

onX Hunt

Lil-Rokslider
Application deadlines for pronghorn antelope and elk have been moved up one week earlier than normal, and close on 11:59 PM (Arizona time) Tuesday, Feb. 6, 2024, and tags for deer, bighorn sheep, and fall bison are drawn June 2.

Check out our latest blog full of tips and advice for applying to AZ over at onX: Arizona: 2024 Hunting Application Details

1706808073748.png

Also, check out the suite of tools you get for free as an onX Elite member to help with application season this year.

ApplicationSeaon-Logo-White-2024-1120x169-1.png

Your One-Stop Application Season Toolkit​

To maximize your time spent researching and applying—and to help you build your strategy to successfully draw in 2024 and beyond—we’re providing onX Hunt Elite Members with FREE services in one comprehensive package:

1706808320254.png

Last edited:

rbljack

WKR
UGGG>>>I missed the deadline. They moved it up and I missed it....DAMMMMMM. I know I just "reset the clock" on gaining the loyalty point, AND missed the point purchase for this year....BUT....did I loose the rest of my points too?

I had 4 so far...and this WOULD have been the year id jump to 6.....so frustrating. I just hope I retained the 4 points that I had at least....or did I loose all of them?

BigAl!

WKR
The second Tuesday in February is the 13th. According to your info, the deadline was a week early.

AZ8

WKR
I just realized I missed the damn deadline too!!!!!! Losing my loyalty points and not getting a point for this year. Losing my kind right now. I could not be more pissed right now at Arizona for moving this date
Ouch. Do you not receive their emails? They sent out no less than 3 emails reminding us of the deadline.

schur7559

FNG
I bought a bonus point on January 17th according to my bank statement but the dashboard still says I only have 1 point (should have 2 now). Did I screw something up? Any ideas? I bought my license on the last day last year to span the 2 years.

wapitibob

WKR
Points are updated in the portal after the draw. Loyalty point shows up earlier, in the app details if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
Ouch. Do you not receive their emails? They sent out no less than 3 emails reminding us of the deadline.
That was my first thought too, why didn't they email me. Turns out I did get the emails but Gmail automatically filtered them into promotions folder