Aron Snyder, Doug Rosin "RosinBag" and Tim Gillinghams Live Hunt

Nothing yet, but things are looking good for tonight!

Tim had a spike at 12 yards (he's across the ridge), but nothing else.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1347816727047.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1347816727047.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 213
We all brought bivy sacks and Doug and i are gonna sleep under the megatarp when the weather hits......

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1347819667679.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1347819667679.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 309
Cold calling in blizzard like conditions right now.....with no luck.

Called in about a dozen elk last night, but only cows, spikes and small bulls cleared the thick stuff. Had a good 5x6 at 25 yards, but neither of us could get a shot.

Plenty of time left in the season, but i hope they start making noise soon!

Cold calling in blizzard like conditions right now.....with no luck.

Called in about a dozen elk last night, but only cows, spikes and small bulls cleared the thick stuff. Had a good 5x6 at 25 yards, but neither of us could get a shot.

Plenty of time left in the season, but i hope they start making noise soon!

"Had a good 5x6 at 25 yards, but neither of us could get a shot."

Aron, you expect me to believe that? I know you better than that, you could have easily banked one off the tree or skipped it into the goody box.

Doug had a cow at 10 yards (i think i would have shot it :).....)

About a mile from camp....gonna hold out hear and dry things off. Head back up around 330.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1347903133578.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1347903133578.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 306
This is brutal. Morning of day 5 and have heard two bugles the entire trip. I thought the rut would be red hot, but it is far from that. Five days left so I am hoping things change for the better.

OUr rut( in British columbia) has been off to a slow start, but this weekend just took off. I know of 5 bulls down since. Stick with it they singing will start anyday now.

Back