WTS Arteryx, first lite, GoPro

ORHNTR

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Im reposting in a new thread just to update items and whatnot. I apologize I can't get pictures up, but if you are interested please feel free to text and I can get photos over to ya.
All Prices are TYD using PayPal friends and family or add 3% for PayPal fees. thanks for looking folks!

-First Lite Catalyst jacket sz L dry earth been out only a couple times, two small pitch stains from leaning on tree. SOLD

-Arteryx cerium Lt hoody, black, sz L. Used lightly. $200

-Hats...black Carhartt fleece stocking cap with built in facemask, $10.
Grey wool stormy cromer hat sz 7 1/4, used a handful of times, slightly too small for my head. $25.

- La Sportiva Pamir boots Used but in good condition. sz 43 EU, $40
-Alpine Archery power loc 4 arrow quiver. $30

-Truglo carbon Xs 5 arrow quiver. $30

-GoPro Hero 5 black. Still in good condition, selling because I don’t use it enough. Comes with a few accessories. $190 for bundle.

Feel free to ask for pictures.
Thanks again, Cody
541-663-6978

Last edited:

Beckjhong

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Great price on that Cerium. I’ll take the Black Ovis T-shirt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KHNC

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I thought it was against the rules to ask for 3% paypal fees. if you want to sell something, pay the fees yourself. Or raise the price to cover it in the first place. Thats the convenience of paypal. Otherwise, do use paypal in the first place. Sending F&F is not wise.

OP
O

ORHNTR

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I thought it was against the rules to ask for 3% paypal fees. if you want to sell something, pay the fees yourself. Or raise the price to cover it in the first place. Thats the convenience of paypal. Otherwise, do use paypal in the first place. Sending F&F is not wise.

Wasn't aware of that in the rules. I see it in posts all the time. Thanks for heads up.

KHNC

WKR
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wasn't aware of that in the rules. I see it in posts all the time. Thanks for heads up.
Well, i just looked in the rule section. Seems their arent really any rules at all. I guess i was thinking of Archery Talk Classified rules. So it appears it is OK to request that fees be paid by the buyer.