Asat clothing

the first stuff from ASAT I bought was for my kids as they had some garments on their site there where crazy cheap. I started to notice how much better my son blended in everywhere. I love the pattern and even rattle canned my old Big Red 3 Wheeler in a similar pattern. I am pretty set on camo but If I was to be picking up more I would not hesitate to get some. Firstlite has some great products.

I was set on asat until first lite releases their fusion pattern. I ended up going with fusion and liked it but never stopped thinking about the asat. I ordered a Chama in asat and when I got it I was hooked. I sold or traded all my fusion for asat or dry earth first lite gear.

This pattern just seem to work somehow

First off my wife and I are archery hunters. This past season we bought the asat 3d leafy suits. We got closer to more game than in past years wearing other patterns. The weird thing was that animals acted more calm when we were close to them, they didn't get that paranoid behavior. We got away with more movement then before. I ended up putting pink ribbon on the back of my bino system so she could see me when I was out front while she called for me.

ASAT is awesome but the clothes (FL excluded) suck. It is way over priced cotton and the quality is not great. If I want something in FL I always try to get it in ASAT. Last year there was a rumor of them redoing the clothing line but nothing has popped up on that.

I used to have a few pieces of gear that I got directly from ASAT (Elite Ultimate jacket and pants, Essential Pants, Long sleeve T) and I was not impressed with it at all. The pattern was awesome and worked very well, but the gear itself kinda sucked. The fabric was nothing special, it pilled pretty bad, the waist adjusters didnt work, the cut was odd and restricting, the sizing was not consistent, etc...

I do have a First Lite Chama in ASAT that I wear quite a bit though, and its a nice shirt. The rest of my gear has mainly switched to Optifade as I have been slowly changing everything over to Sitka, as the garments themselves are way better.

I think you will like ASAT a lot, but my suggestion would be to stay away from the stuff made directly by them.

i just picked up an asat 3d leafy suit and ive never been able to get closer to game bowhunting. i set up on doe patrol on a clearing on the ground the other day and had a buck at 10 yards flank me and had no clue i was there. just walked right by. cant wait til the bucks get hard horned. the great thing about the leafy suit is you can still wear whatever clothing you like underneath.

I have the 3d leafy suit and I love it for turkey hunting, but for big game and long hikes I find it snags on more stuff than I like. I love the first lite stuff and my partners have all said that I vanish into the woods.

My son stated that the elk seemed to look through him more when he was wearing ASAT. So I began adding FL ASAT to my lineup and I'm very pleased with the results.

Dan

The 3d suit works very well for me when day hunting big game or turkey hunting. I really like the pattern even on regular clothing, and feel it does allow you to get away with more closer.
I would agree with others who have said the clothing made by them leaves a bit to be desired.....3d suit excluded.

Back