Ata live !!!

Matt Palmquist

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for the Shout out and stopping by the booth. Good to meet you in person!! Nice recap of the show. I didn't get to stop and see many of the products you are highlighting so it is good to look through them.

Matt

OP
Evan Williams
Matt P

It was awesome to finally meet you and Garrett. I hope you all did well at the show can't wait to see HUD grow!! Keep in touch man!

I'll get you photos sent over tonight for the article!

OP
Evan Williams
Hey Gold Tip fans!!

How does more spine options sound?!?! Welcome to the 2013 line of arrows with more spine options including a 340 Velocity and 300 hunter ( expedition, XT, Pro) series!

J-Daddy

WKR
Hey Gold Tip fans!!

How does more spine options sound?!?! Welcome to the 2013 line of arrows with more spine options including a 340 Velocity and 300 hunter ( expedition, XT, Pro) series!

And GT is making their own Unibushings this year so you can run G Nocks in their shafts....I've got a few dozen on order.

JGO

FNG
Great coverage. Wish I would have taken the time to ping you while at the show, it was just a quick 3 days.

As a follow up to the Bowtech Experience question, I did shoot it. It is a heavier bow for being 32" ATA, this is due to the lengthened riser, Cams are the same as Insanity but due to lengthened riser the limbs are more parallel. This new geometry makes for a more consistent feeling draw curve from start to finish. Little to no "hump" in the draw cycle. That coupled with some vibration dampening gizmos on the riser and it is the quietest, smoothest, most dead feeling Bowtech I have shot of those released in the last 4-5 years. When shooting it side by side with the Insanity, it is a noticeably smoother draw cycle.

My opinion/ranking of the 2013 bows that I have shot. #1 Spyder 34, #2 Prime Impact. In reality, after you get past #1 ranking, in my opinion the rest of the flagship bows are pretty close, just boils down to personal preference.

OP
Evan Williams
JGO

Glad someone else liked those Primes!! We spent over half an hour pounding things out with Dave Cousins!

I honestly felt like it was a GREAT talk!!

They get my bow award for line turn around!! The centroid and shift just needed MAJOR over hauls! And with Dave and his knowledge the engineers had their hands FULL!! And they have a strategy for the next few years in place!!

I was surprise with the number of bow companies popping up and ALL of them running a Binary Set up....I saw like 4 lines you would have SWORN all had the same engineer/designer!!

Danielboone

Lil-Rokslider
JGO

Glad someone else liked those Primes!! We spent over half an hour pounding things out with Dave Cousins!

I honestly felt like it was a GREAT talk!!

They get my bow award for line turn around!! The centroid and shift just needed MAJOR over hauls! And with Dave and his knowledge the engineers had their hands FULL!! And they have a strategy for the next few years in place!!

I was surprise with the number of bow companies popping up and ALL of them running a Binary Set up....I saw like 4 lines you would have SWORN all had the same engineer/designer!!
They did, his name is Kevin Strother. :cool:

John,

The AXT Driven is like 8 ounces VS 12 on the CBE!

Rereading thread to get questions answered!

Nice! I read that on AT...they had some really good pics up too. I heard they are made in China...do you know if that's true? Did you get the impression they are durable and solid? Where do they shave the weight? My Black Gold Ascent is 11oz.

OP
Evan Williams
Jason,

If you want light .... the Vapor from AXT BUT $260 suggested!! I think that I can have them at $229.99 if you want one...

Hoyt has the new Arrow Rack...Fuse Satori LOOK tigher design, and lighter.

OP
Evan Williams
I wanted to thank everyone for following this thread!! I know that there is stuff that I missed and things that I didn't get to and I do apologize for that. I will spend the next few WEEKS combing through product catalogs searching for other things. And I will be sure to get them up as I run across more good stuff.

Again, thank you all for the follow!

Evan