Athlon Optics Warranty experiences

Rogue541

WKR
Hello all,

I recently bought a couple scopes off of Rokslide and I noticed that the Athlon (Midas Tac 6-24x50) had a rattle to it. It’s not a light one either, very noticeable. Seller let me know that he had never noticed a rattle. Reticle appears to be in tact but I haven’t mounted it to see if it’s completely level. No physical damage aside from a couple scratches. Should I be confident in approaching Athlon to get this taken care of?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

INgunner54

Lil-Rokslider
I had two scopes that had issues. They were quick to respond to me, and replaced both scopes promptly with brand new ones. Both were lower end Talos models. My experience with their service was positive.

I love my new spotting scope from them but the lens cover was bullshit and busted with ease. I called them up and they had a new one to my house lickety split. I was very pleased with their customer service (wish I could say the same about First Lite).

I’d recommend calling direct tho (no emails or letters). They’ll take care of it - just say you’ve got their stuff and it’s busted.

OP
Rogue541

Rogue541

WKR
Good deal! That’s what I’ve gathered today after reading up a bit on the subject. I’m glad they took care of you guys, I filled out a warranty request today and will call tomorrow to follow up. Thanks for the feedback!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cattleman99

Lil-Rokslider
You have nothing to worry about. Shipping can be tough on things. They’ll take care of it for sure, and usually very quickly.

eoperator

WKR
I have several athlon products, but cant help you with warranty service because I have never needed it.

Lawnboi

WKR
They did good by me. Took 2 times to get a new one, first time they fixed a new scope and it wouldn’t hold zero. Sent it back and got another one.

The jury is still out. Plan on running the scope on my budget comp gun.