Awesome deal on Asolo Hikers on Sierra Trading Post 167$

Thanks for the heads up. I just ordered a pair and it cane to $122 shipped. There was a 35% coupon that took then down to $109 plus shipping.

Coupon code was siteyeah215

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Yeah thats a sick deal with the Coupon for Asolo Boots. Man I got to many already or Id be jumping on this.

Everyone screams about them. I will find out soon. Have a 70 mile trip coming up in July that i picked these up for. Should be better in the heat then my kennetreks....

JDZ

WKR
Anybody havw a current 35% off code for STP?

I have a 35% off e mail. There is no code. You just have to link to the site through the e mail to get 35% off and free shipping. If you PM me your e mail address, I can forward the e mail to you.

bz_711

WKR
STP has great deals on Asolo...I have two pair of Asolo and love them! I even wear mine all summer long on training hikes on asphalt...I will wear the insides out before I do the outsides...

bobhunts

WKR
I bought my first pair last year at REI for full price before my sheep hunt.$240.00 I loved them so much I bought a pair of the leather Gore-tex ones for work and I like them too. They are heavier than the other pair I got for my sheep hunt. Since then I bought a pair of Synchro gtx off of STP and have not worn them yet. They were too cheap to pass up. Everyone will have to find a boot that fits there own foot. These fit mine at a very good price. Cannot say the same for the pair of Kennetreks I have. If you want to talk heel slippage this brand is king. The thing I really like about the Asolo boots is they are very light. Great place to save weight.

Lastcar

Lil-Rokslider
Even better promo code available until midnight MST sitewide:

SFB22515 For 40% of your entire order.

I'll be grabbing a pair of the boots.

aion2come

WKR
Where do you enter the promo code? When I try to place the order, I try to put it where it says "keycode" and am told that I can't combine offers. Can anyone help here?

Just got mine delivered. Really nice light weight boots. Especially for $120.
Be great for scouting and fair weather hunting. Plus I wont wear out my $400 boots as fast.

OP
SHTF

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
My Price with Shipping is 109.17 I used Coupon code ES022615A (ends tonight at midnight) 35% off plus free shipping. Got the Green ones.