Baby its Cold Outside! What's your temp?

grfox92

WKR
This morning -12 with a "Feels like" -38. Cody Wyoming.

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

hunterjmj

WKR
Got home from work last night to frozen pipes. Took a bit but I loosened the hot line and taped it to the cold line and after an hour or so I had water back. Should have had the faucets running a bit. -23 out this morning with howling winds. We're living in a 110 yo house until our house is built. To say our house is leaky is an understatement. Stay safe out there and run your faucets.

Last edited:

wyo

Lil-Rokslider
-14 this morning and headed down steadily from here. Wind chills already in the -35 range supposed to get to -27 ambient with wind chills approaching -60. 🥶

Btaylor

WKR
Our current forecast for tomorrow is a high of 47, 50% chance of rain turning to snow, winds 20-30 and gusting to 40+. Low tomorrow night is 6 with winds 15-25 with gust to 40. Calling for wind chills friday morning in the -teens. Prolly should run to the store tonight for bread and milk to keep tradition lol.

-14 with 3" of new snow. Ski area closed today due to wind and cold. They reported -21 on the mountain this morning. Feels good to have old man winter back so close to christmas

tuffcity

WKR
This is what the thermometer looked like at my place yesterday morning... with no wind chill. There was no "feels like" temp, it was just f&*kin' cold!

B1olVR9.jpg

Scoot

WKR
-27 in Ada, MN. High today is -11. Looking for a warmup in a week or so.

ljalberta

WKR
-33 here right now and -37 on Thursday. But after seeing some of the temperatures other fellows are getting, I won’t be complaining (as long as my cars don’t break down).

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
There's a big cold snap coming to much of the country - It would be cool to see what temps you are seeing on Wednesday/Thursday

Post the temp and your closest town when the mercury drops
We havent hit it yet but forcast for like 40 below wind chill which just means about 10 below and some 10+ mph winds. These weather people hype it all up. We walked to then waited for the bus in those temps as kids. Yawn

I see 60 below WC for E MT forecasted. Ok, that’s getting down there

hobbes

WKR
We havent hit it yet but forcast for like 40 below wind chill which just means about 10 below and some 10+ mph winds. These weather people hype it all up. We walked to then waited for the bus in those temps as kids. Yawn

I see 60 below WC for E MT forecasted. Ok, that’s getting down there
I bet it was uphill both ways too. :)

They definitely hype it up more than it usually turns out to be.