Badlands 50% off sale

Squirrels

WKR
Thanks for the heads up. Been looking for some new whitetail hunting clothing but don't want to spend Sitka or FL type money. I bought the Rise jacket, pants, and vest along with the flex hoodie for less than I could have bought a pair sitka or FL pants for. I had some badlands pants and jacket couple years back and regret getting rid of it. It's fairly good stuff, especially at half off!!!

That code is for Badlands Prostaff, something you need to apply for and be approved by the company. Well it used to be, I don't think it will be available much longer now that its public.

OP
R
Oops, oh well my purchase went through. LOL. It would be a good promo for them though. Word is out there about their stuff. Buddy of mine ordered the Superday from Midway and it is really good quality.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Chesapeake

Lil-Rokslider
If you search that code you’ll see it mentioned on many hunting boards. Even as far back as July.
Kind of makes you wonder though, is this one of those furniture store “ going out of buisness” sales......

They have this deal every year usually expire in August. I would buy everything you can, Badlands has great gear and their new clothing is really nice, especially at 50% off. Also, its covered by the lifetime warranty.

The code is distributed annually to their prostaff or industry pros for their friends and family to use. I don’t think it was intended to be broadcasted over the internet for all to use. Bad judgment by one can ruin a great program for all.

OP
R
The code is distributed annually to their prostaff or industry pros for their friends and family to use. I don’t think it was intended to be broadcasted over the internet for all to use. Bad judgment by one can ruin a great program for all.
I put it out on this forum. I was just forwarding what was already on another forum. I am not a prostaff member. When I forwarded it I had no idea it was a prostaff promo code. I just used it and it worked and I wanted to let the hunting community know about the great savings.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

thnksno

Lil-Rokslider
The code has been on numerous sites for months. I don’t think it’s a big secret. Most pro deal codes I qualify for give you a different code every time you log in. That way it’s not fwd around. If badlands was concerned I believe all they would have to do is change it.

cpoage125

WKR
Opinions on their products? I am looking for a late season set and if this deal is legit, I could use it. But I’ve never seen/felt/touched their products. Any opinions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Opinions on their products? I am looking for a late season set and if this deal is legit, I could use it. But I’ve never seen/felt/touched their products. Any opinions?

I switched over to their apparel a few years ago and have been really happy.
I run their algus gear hunting in CA in the summer and the calor line in the fall and winter months out of state.
The cool touch and heat shield technology sounds like total BS but it really does work, I was surprised.
The approach camo is what peaked my interest along with their new clothing pieces and the camo works great.
Who else offers clothing with an unconditional lifetime guarantee ?

cpoage125

WKR
I switched over to their apparel a few years ago and have been really happy.
I run their algus gear hunting in CA in the summer and the calor line in the fall and winter months out of state.
The cool touch and heat shield technology sounds like total BS but it really does work, I was surprised.
The approach camo is what peaked my interest along with their new clothing pieces and the camo works great.
Who else offers clothing with an unconditional lifetime guarantee ?

Appreciate that feedback. I already have a pretty nice rig for early and into mid season but I am looking for something that I am sure will keep me warm (Northern IN winters aren’t terrible, but they’re cold enough!) so definitely concerned most about the late season. Sounds like I need to at least investigate their products!

Looking at their vests, is the rise vest a sort of soft shell and the uintas vest like a puffy? Kind of hard to tell from their website. Looking for a soft shell one to cut the wind as a mid layer or outer layer on milder days. And how is sizing? I’m 6’2” and about 210 with a 47 inch chest. Looking for a snug fit, should I go L or XL?

Squirrels

WKR
Looking at their vests, is the rise vest a sort of soft shell and the uintas vest like a puffy? Kind of hard to tell from their website. Looking for a soft shell one to cut the wind as a mid layer or outer layer on milder days. And how is sizing? I’m 6’2” and about 210 with a 47 inch chest. Looking for a snug fit, should I go L or XL?

I ordered the Rise vest, jacket, and pants early this week, I also ordered the flex full zip hoodie. Came in yesterday, you shoulg go XL based on my size and how the large fits me. I may be sendig all 4 pieces back. It's really nothing more than 2 layer fleece. The outer camo layer is smooth and the inner is just a micro fleece type. The tops fit me well but the pants, wow. I ordered medium and the are big at the wasit line and snug through the thighs and croch. At half off I may hang on to but still undecided.

I ordered the Rise vest, jacket, and pants early this week, I also ordered the flex full zip hoodie. Came in yesterday, you shoulg go XL based on my size and how the large fits me. I may be sendig all 4 pieces back. It's really nothing more than 2 layer fleece. The outer camo layer is smooth and the inner is just a micro fleece type. The tops fit me well but the pants, wow. I ordered medium and the are big at the wasit line and snug through the thighs and croch. At half off I may hang on to but still undecided.

Gotcha, thanks! Think I’ll hold out for a Kuiu guide vest.

Bcaulder

WKR
Anyone get the code to work this weekend. I got not valid every time.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk