Benchmade Selectedge worth it?

I was thinking about picking up a Hidden Canyon Hunter. I was wondering if getting it in the S90V with the select edge worth it? I know there is a lot of varying opinions on the S30 vs the S90 and more interested in the edge itself.

How is Benchmades resharpening service? How do you sharpen it at 14 degrees if you do it yourself? Or are you better off just reprofiling it to 17 or 20 degrees?

P.S. I also just picked up a Steep Country as my 1st high end knife.

The hidden canyon hunter handles really well and is pretty unique for a production knife. Off the top my head, a similar size and feel knife is the Buck Alpha Scout in S35VN that would be easier to resharpen in the field. Doesnt have quite as much belly though, but does have a bit more curvature in the handle which is also a preference thing.

I have both the old and new steep country, and I dont have issues resharpening either angle. I dont use guides though, just freehand it. BM does make a 14 degree honing tool, which is all you should need with s90v if you maintain it regularly.

All the BM knives I have or have had, Ive never sent one back for resharpening.

Hogue is releasing the Extrak XL in magnacut to go along with the current Extrak in M4. Ive been very impressed with the magnacut Deka and the M4 Extrak, Ill be interested to try a magnacut fixed blade in the field this fall.

Honyock

WKR
I've used the Hidden Canyon Hunter for the last two seasons and don't see that changing in the future. That knife just fits my hand and it holds a good edge. I'm not a knife expert so can't go in to detail on the steel, but the S30V has met my needs.