Best 3D deer/elk target for the $$$?

Ranger 692

Lil-Rokslider
What do you guys like for all around performance and good sized for long distance shooting? Broadhead use? Looking to get something that is decent without dropping huge coin if possible. Thanks

bsnedeker

WKR
Get a Rhinehart. They are on sale on camofire pretty much every week.

Skip the 1/3 scale models, those are stupid small.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

87TT

WKR
I like my mini elk. but it wouldn't hold up long with broadheads. Got a year out of it with FPs but it is shot up. Lube your arrows or stand by for a tough time removing them if you miss the vitals.

LostArra

WKR
I like my mini elk. but it wouldn't hold up long with broadheads. Got a year out of it with FPs but it is shot up. Lube your arrows or stand by for a tough time removing them if you miss the vitals.
I just replaced the vitals insert on a Rinehart deer and it's been difficult to pull arrows from that unless they are lubed (I use tire dressing). The foam is definitely different from the 18-1 which is always easy to pull.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

DerkPerk

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve got a Glendel “shooter”. It has the block core that you can rotate to extend life. Handles broadheads well and doesn’t break the bank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

87TT

WKR
A bar of soap rubbed on the arrows works for me. I guess I must shoot too much because I go through an 18-1 every year with keeping broadhead use down to a minimum and just for a month or two before season. Targets are consumables. Never shot the mini elk with the broadheads either. With the 18-1, it doesn't take long before they are going through. As soon as the broadheads start sticking out, I unscrew the head before pulling the arrow.