Best bino pack holster

BigDaveAR

FNG
The question is razco or venandi? Both attach to your bino holster obviously with one being below (razco) one being behind (Venandi). I haven’t handled either one but I’m torn on what’s best. I worry if the razco will be hanging down too low and want to catch on stuff etc. then the venandi is behind the harness which seems more secure but harder to draw especially if you have a wing pack on your bino harness. What’s everyone’s thoughts and experience?

MarlinMark

Lil-Rokslider
I have a Razco now for my G20 and I like it a lot so far. I know I wouldn't like it "behind." I hope it doesn't ride too low and catch stuff like you mentioned but I really don't see that being an issue. So far so good.

Pausekey

FNG
I have the Venandi holster. My brother and I were recently hunting and heading down the mountain after last shooting light. I heard a noise real close and saw quick motion, my thought was that we were about to be under attack lol. Turned out to be deer, but for a little bit there I was ready for violence. I had my gun out of that holster fast, very fast. I found it intuitive and easy to draw from.