Best budget e-caller

My 8yr old son has got bitten by the coyote hunting bug BAD. He's wanting me to buy us an E-caller. What's a decent setup that will get the job done hunting woods and farm land in North Alabama? I don't want to buy a piece of junk but also can't drop $400 on a caller right now since I already had to buy him a rifle and scope setup. What are some callers that you guys suggest that are a good buy?

N.ID7803

WKR
Check the classifieds here and FB marketplace, craigslist, etc. Should be able to find a inexpensive Foxpro somewhere or Lucky Duck.

JeffP_Or

WKR
I know you said e-caller but hand calls can be had for way less and like flyfishing, nothing beats catching a fish on a fly you tied yourself - calling in a dog with a hand call is great. Plus, they add variety if you eventually go full bore with an e-caller.
That said, hit the internet like All Predator Calls and see what is on sale or closeout; might have some deals. That is where I picked up a FoxPro Inferno - nowhere near the top but it filled the bill and got me in the game for just shy of $100. They loaded it up with more sounds than I ever have used and it got me in the game. I've had it for over 4-years and no issues. Called dogs in all seasons.
Keep It Simple.....

OP
Luvbowhuntn
Thanks for the advice guys. Hand or mouth calls would definitely be a great option if I could figure out how to keep their attention away from a fidgeting and squirming 8yr old lol. Being able to set an E Caller and or decoy away from us would be a big advantage in dealing with kids who struggle sitting perfectly still

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ALF

Lil-Rokslider
Euro Optics has a couple of refurbished models in stock for a good price: