Best hydration products???

SaltStick pills (because they actually work)...and liquid IV to take the dirt taste out of stream/pond water (at least I hope it's just dirt)

I used to use LMNT and found that helpful, but realized I could copy their mixture much cheaper from home- 1/2 teaspoon real salt + 1/16 teaspoon potassium with some lemon or lime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sqwincher zero powder great flavors contain salt, mag, potassium and vit c
I drink after workouts and during high energy hunts to replace lost electrolytes.

I like tail wind a lot, I heard about it on rokcast if I remember correctly Jordan had a nutritionist on and he recommended it because of the high carb count.

LMNT is a great product. I personally mix my own electrolyte powder. 1/4 teaspoon each of sea salt and low sodium salt substitute and you're set.

Morton Lite Salt, Magnesium citrate liquid (or powder like Calm), and fruit like lemon/lime/berries or squeeze of water flavoring like mio.

That gives you sodium, potassium, and a form of magnesium your body can easily absorb for a fraction of the price of electrolyte packets.

1/4 tsp Morton Lite Salt
1 TBSP magnesium citrate liquid (or 1 scoop of Calm magnesium citrate powder)
18-24oz of water
Fruit or squeeze of water flavoring

You get 290mg sodium, 350mg potassium, 145g magnesim (162.5g if you use Calm magnesium citrate powder)

Note: be careful and don't add a bunch of the magnesium citrate. It will make you shit yourself if you get too much of it.

Back