Best Mesh for Hip Vents

W2E

FNG
I have a pair of FL Corrugate Foundry pants with the hip vents. I love the hip vents and I find that I do most of my hiking with them open. However, FL does not have any mesh protecting them and I constantly get burrs or grass seed in my pants and they end up in my socks or scratching my skin. Does anyone have recommendations for a mesh to put in the opening. I've found a few online but I don't know the balance between hole size of the mesh for breathability and keeping stuff out. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Andouille

Lil-Rokslider
Ditto, and nobody in my hunting party wants to see my pale white thighs.
Some sort of polyester mesh would be best as it won't absorb water like a nylon mesh.
Free bump for a solution!

I bought some 32 degree boxers this year at Costco. They could be repurposed for what you are looking for. lightweight and mesh .

West2East

FNG
Thanks for all the replies. The pants say they are 90% Nylon so I assume it would be better to go with some sort of Nylon mesh for the venting material?
I'm not so worried about picking up burrs if they stay on the outside of my pants or vents. Gives me something to do while eating my lunch;)