Best out of box accurate 6.5prc?

What is the most accurate out of box 6.5prc(or any caliber for that matter) hunting rifle you have ever fired? Bonus points for being ultra light rifle.

BeatEater

FNG
What is the most accurate out of box 6.5prc(or any caliber for that matter) hunting rifle you have ever fired? Bonus points for being ultra light rifle.
I got a Springfield waypoint in 6.5 prc this year as the first rifle I ever purchased. Killed an antelope deer and elk with it this year. It shoots .75 moa. I couldn’t be happier with it.

Sako S20. Well under 1 MOA 10 round group.

8df280331bb74b63ec1fda2850931978.jpg

My fierce Reaper was over 2 MOA for 3 rounds. Trash.

Seekins Precision hands down. Unless you like to dink around and change stuff they just flat out shoot and the customer service cant be beat. They have good stocks, are individually factory bedded, have Timney triggers and feature a shooter satisfaction guarantee. Thats not 1 MOA or .5 MOA its a they are not happy until you are happy. Their owner says “it's Seekins Precision not Seekins pretty close."

I have the Element in 6.5 PRC (under 6 pounds) that shoots bug holes with factory PH ammo. I did not waste time or components loading for it since it shot so well. I have a 7PRC Element that I load for and it shoots almost as well and I won a shooting event with it last summer. My most recent Seekins is a PH2 in 6CM I am using in my first NRL Hunter event this weekend. On my first trip to the range for load development I put 10 shots in one under .75 hole with Berger 105 VLD-H and verified it out to 1000.

CodyAK

Lil-Rokslider
My tikka 6.5 prc is a shooter with factory 143gr precision hunters.

Weldor

WKR
I've had two that shot suprisingly well. Tikka CTR 260 rem. and my Fierce Carbon rogue 6.5 PRC. Carbon rogue 5lbs. and change.

Nicaburns

Lil-Rokslider
Not as popular, but the savage 110 ultralite for me... both before and after changing to a stockys CF stock, it shot sub .6 with ELD-X PH. Farthest I have shot groups is 350 but it has stayed "minute of water bottle" at 450 as well. I have been quite pleased with it!

Seekins Precision hands down. Unless you like to dink around and change stuff they just flat out shoot and the customer service cant be beat. They have good stocks, are individually factory bedded, have Timney triggers and feature a shooter satisfaction guarantee. Thats not 1 MOA or .5 MOA its a they are not happy until you are happy. Their owner says “it's Seekins Precision not Seekins pretty close."

Wonder how many headaches that has caused them with people having dumb expectations?

Wonder how many headaches that has caused them with people having dumb expectations?
I have read a few stories but Seekins gladly gives them their money back. I found a part on the bench when testing my first Seekins. I sent in a picture and had a shipping label and a phone call in hours. It turned out to be the slot broke off of the Leupold backcountry ring I was using. They installed new Seekins rings, sighted in the rifle, test fired with several types of ammo, included some swag and sent it back within a week. No charge with a note thanking me for being a customer. Never hint of it was not our problem but… I definitely drank the Kool-Aid after that.

KenLee

WKR
I have read a few stories but Seekins gladly gives them their money back. I found a part on the bench when testing my first Seekins. I sent in a picture and had a shipping label and a phone call in hours. It turned out to be the slot broke off of the Leupold backcountry ring I was using. They installed new Seekins rings, sighted in the rifle, test fired with several types of ammo, included some swag and sent it back within a week. No charge with a note thanking me for being a customer. Never hint of it was not our problem but… I definitely drank the Kool-Aid after that.
Wow!!!
Your post just caused me to check prices on the PH2...then I saw the protruding magazine. Can't do it

big44a4

WKR
So it shoots all the bullets into one hole?

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

At 200 yards holes touching. I’d say it’s better than 1/2 MOA. But what do I know. I’m Joe six pack not even a rifle guy. Don’t own a set of cAliPErs.