Best Socks for Sweaty Feet

ZHY

FNG
I’ve tried alpaca wool socks which helped some. The problem is they’ve dropped the percentage of wool over the years and they don’t work as good on recent purchase. These are Dalhgren brand.

Byrdman

FNG
Definitely a light weight merino sock would be my choice. One of the few materials that still insulates when it starts to get wet. And a lot of companies make them so they are easier to find than some of the other materials out there

Houseminer

Lil-Rokslider
1) You can use antiperspirant on your feet. You can even get "prescription" antiperspirants from your doc. These do work.

2) As or socks, try coolmax or similar synthetics. I would stay away from merino wool. It's comfy by wears out pretty quick with regular usage.

3) Make sure your footwear is as breathable as possible, i.e. mesh > goretex, etc > leather

Elmer J. Fudd

Lil-Rokslider
Don’t over sock yourself. I just wear thin socks all the time and have no issues. Lots of times I just wear a liner sock. Especially if I’m moving a lot. If I’m going to a cold sit I have slippers and arctic shield boot covers that throw on once I stop. It’s what works for me

gtriple

WKR

Those socks are a game-changer for me. Message me for a discount code.

The spray-on Gold Bond is a great solution for feet. Easy to put on and doesn't make a mess.

ID_Matt

WKR
I am in the same boat with sweaty feet. No matter if they are cold or hot, they sweat. I will agree with others that some sort of anti perspirant has worked best for me. There is a "Carpe" brand on amazon that sells a lotion type anti perspirant for feet. It is expensive but it really does work.

Blandry

WKR
KUIU strongwool (new zealand sock company) and ultra merinos are the best socks ever made imo and I've owned a bunch of high-end socks