Best Tikka stock?

Hi Everyone,
looking to upgrade my heavy Bell & Carlson stock on my T3x to something nicer and lighter. I do not like chassis stocks for hunting, so looking for a composite/carbonfiber stock. What is everyone running out there?

PNWGATOR

WKR

Check out the Stocky's carbon fiber stocks too.

OP
S
Ok thanks- I’ll check all those out. Has anyone tried the Raven-Euro sticks out of Bulgaria?

Waxy

FNG
Ok thanks- I’ll check all those out. Has anyone tried the Raven-Euro sticks out of Bulgaria?
The new Canadian Raven distributor is in my home town.

They look amazing, but they're spendy. I'd love to hear some real world experiences with them before taking the plunge.

Stockys VG Carbon Hunter is a fantastic, lightweight stock. I love mine. And they are on sale: https://www.stockysstocks.com/bargain-barn/stocky-s-stocks/tikka-rifles.html

More info on the Stockys (Be warned, it's over 1k replies...) https://rokslide.com/forums/threads/stockys-hunter-vg-tikka-stock.321460/

Another good option if you can wait a little bit is the new Rokstock from Unknown Munitions. They are open for preorder now

The carbon fiber stocks are on sale again for $399.

That’s a screaming bargain.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I put a McMillan Hunters Edge on my 7mm-08 SL and its been a nice rifle to hunt/carry. I've had it probably 5-6 years, the Edge stocks back then where lighter weight versus current ones.

Pekan

FNG
The new Canadian Raven distributor is in my home town.

They look amazing, but they're spendy. I'd love to hear some real world experiences with them before taking the plunge.
I saw these stocks at the Alberta Wild Sheep Show. Highland Arms sells custom Tikkas with the Raven stock. It's the nicest aftermarket Tikka stock I've seen. It had the Spartan Precision bipod receptacle and arca rail and built in LEDs that show you if you're canted off to the side. Not sure what they cost but looks like a quality product. And light.