Bighorn Grizzly killed by WGFD

There was one in Kirby last year just west of there on the river. Assuming they made the trek down owl creek. The past few years they have been getting closer and closer to us on the east side of the basin. They frequent the greybull river valley making it to around Burlington or up stream from there. Guys on FB swear they are already in the bighorns, I almost live up there from spring bear till December, I highly doubt they are "there". G&F generally gets to them before they make it into the mountain.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

OP
B
I agree that this one likely came from the Owl Creeks. I remember seeing that picture of one near Gebo last year, or at least I think that was last year. It's really open country and it would be pretty easy to slip through.

BowBaboon

FNG
If the bears slow down recreation in that region, the recreators will just go to other places in the state. Not many spots left in the state without grizz.

Spent a couple summers up by Lodge Grass. I counted over 30 black bears one year. Always assumed I'd see a grizz someday, but never did.