Bino harnass

Blind Squirrel

Lil-Rokslider
Looking for recommendations for 10x42 zeiss conquest binoculars. Any waterproof options?
I just bought the kuiu bino harness. I’ve looked at about all I know of and just kept coming back to these. Each have their pros/cons but I liked the design and simplicity of kuiu. Good luck. My biggest recommendation is to get one with a lid that opens away from you.

After using FHF, AGC and Marsupial I’ve gone all in on Marsupial. FHF was a close second and AGC at the back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I just bought the kuiu bino harness. I’ve looked at about all I know of and just kept coming back to these. Each have their pros/cons but I liked the design and simplicity of kuiu. Good luck. My biggest recommendation is to get one with a lid that opens away from you.

Kuiu has been good in my book. Nothing to complain about.

pirogue

WKR
I’m not familiar with the size of those binos. As a bow hunter, I want minimal bulk protruding outward from my chest. I had a Kuiu size L that fit my Swaro EL 10X42 perfectly. When Kuiu came out with the Pro model, I got that in a size L, thinking the size wouldn’t change, just the features . It was so much larger, I could fit the same binos and a sandwich in. Like said above, I’m also now, all in on Marsupial. Their fully enclosed harness is nice.