Bino Harnesses

Bluumoon

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
The enclosed Marsupual harnesses are the best. Full stop

They do use a magnet. That magnet will throw off a kestral's compass if you get it too close. Thats their only con
Will throw off yours phone nav and send you the long way through every deadfall patch it can find. I like marsupial harness better than the Kuiu pro I bought 1st, but the Marsupial will not be going when I need navigation.

Shortschaf

WKR
Classified Approved
Will throw off yours phone nav and send you the long way through every deadfall patch it can find. I like marsupial harness better than the Kuiu pro I bought 1st, but the Marsupial will not be going when I need navigation.
I can't comment on that. I don't use/need phone nav

EDIT: I realize now you were not asking IF it does that. You are stating that it does. That stinks bigtime. Good to know

Last edited:
Took me a while to figure out what was going on. Turned a short pack out into a memorable chore.

Any idea what distance your phone needs to be from the magnet for this not to happen? I’ve had my OnX wig out plenty of times in the field when I’m standing there holding my phone, I always assumed it was just my phone or a glitch in the app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bluumoon

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
Any idea what distance your phone needs to be from the magnet for this not to happen? I’ve had my OnX wig out plenty of times in the field when I’m standing there holding my phone, I always assumed it was just my phone or a glitch in the app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think I had the phone riding in the pouch listening to something. Within arms length was no good, but might have buggered it by having it in the pouch.