Binocular didgiscoping adapter for newby?

I've had both the Phoneskope and the Outdoorsman adapters now. They both have their strong points and both are better than the "one size fits all" adapters like the one being recommended to you above.

At the end of the day I stuck with the Outdoorsman's adapter because it is much smaller and lighter and works nearly as good. Good enough for my needs anyway.

Outdoorsman has a kick ass system in principal, but if your using multiple different optics, your going to have to carry multiple rings.

Phoneskope is pretty good, I think the design could be improved.

The best on the market in my opinion is the Scopecam Adapter universal, these guys were the first I think to really start digiscoping for hunters. They do an unbelievably shitty job marketing their product because I think if everyone tried one, they would have one. That’s sometimes how great products work 🤣

If your never going to buy anything else optics wise, go outdoorsman’s, if you see a spotter in your future or want to digiscope through your buddies spotter, buy the Scopecam

Another scopecam user here. Tried pretty much all of them and settled on this one. Only drawback is having to buy a new scopecam phone case when I upgrade my phone (once every three years or so).

Randini

FNG
Checkout Novagrade double gripper. Made here in Oregon.
I won’t disappoint.

I agree with the above for Phone Skope. Fit is tight and secure. The other feature is flexibility. I have two scopes and with different Phone Skope adapters I can easily use my one phone on either scope.

tdhanses

WKR
Outdoorsman has a kick ass system in principal, but if your using multiple different optics, your going to have to carry multiple rings.

Phoneskope is pretty good, I think the design could be improved.

The best on the market in my opinion is the Scopecam Adapter universal, these guys were the first I think to really start digiscoping for hunters. They do an unbelievably shitty job marketing their product because I think if everyone tried one, they would have one. That’s sometimes how great products work 🤣

If your never going to buy anything else optics wise, go outdoorsman’s, if you see a spotter in your future or want to digiscope through your buddies spotter, buy the Scopecam
Completely agree, I’ve use many other but the scopecam has been the best.

tdhanses

WKR
Another scopecam user here. Tried pretty much all of them and settled on this one. Only drawback is having to buy a new scopecam phone case when I upgrade my phone (once every three years or so).
I just buy a new cheap case off amazon and reattach the mount to it, pretty simple.

OspreyZB

Lil-Rokslider
I've tried a bunch of them and the novagrade double gripper is by far my favorite.