Black Diamond Customer Service

JSol

FNG
I don’t find opportunities to brag about a company often, but I just recently returned from a hunt where I lost the bottom section to one of my Carbon Alpine trekking poles. I sent an email to Black Diamond to inquire about a replacement and received a reply within the hour. Whoa, amazing. Needless to say, I had the replacement part shipped out the same day for a reasonable cost. I cannot express how thrilled I am with the customer service after purchasing a premium product that is about 6 years old.

Great to know. My black diamonds are about that age too and “ya never know”. Good share.

Maybe post this up also on a similar post that records “all good cust serv interactions” as of late

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carrot Farmer

WKR
Classified Approved
Wish I could say the same about Peax!

Broke my headlamp… sent an email to them 3 days ago.
d5d404952f130b9dc35cfc032adfa055.jpg

stvnshnn

Lil-Rokslider
BD replaced some mitts I beat up too, no questions asked. Great to have that kind of support.

LoneStar

Lil-Rokslider
I have a Black Diamond headlamp that I lost the strap. When I reached out to them, they said "we don't sell just the head strap". I was disappointed until they offered to ship me a brand new headlamp! I received the new headlamp and a coupon for 75% off any of their online products. Great customer service and company to deal with. I would like to try some other brand headlamps, but why?

Turkeytider

Lil-Rokslider
I have a Black Diamond headlamp that I lost the strap. When I reached out to them, they said "we don't sell just the head strap". I was disappointed until they offered to ship me a brand new headlamp! I received the new headlamp and a coupon for 75% off any of their online products. Great customer service and company to deal with. I would like to try some other brand headlamps, but why?
The service you received starts at the top. That`s how you assure repeat business and excellent word of mouth leading to new customers. Great customer service AFTER the sale is key .

Decker9

WKR
I lost the bottom section of my carbon cork as well, same experience, had a new one the next week.

The carbon corks were warranty replacement for broken FLZ’s, same experience again, contacted BD about my FLZ’s, had new poles the next week. A+++!

Turkeytider

Lil-Rokslider
The American consumer generally understands that things can go wrong and is amazingly forgiving IF a company makes it right ( repair/replace ) in a timely, efficient and effective manner.

Poser

WKR
Wish I could say the same about Peax!

Broke my headlamp… sent an email to them 3 days ago.
d5d404952f130b9dc35cfc032adfa055.jpg

Peax sent me a replacement section for their trekking poles that I snapped after 3-4 years of hard use including splitboarding. No issues.

GambelOak

FNG
I have not had a lot of BD stuff break but when I did, I was treated well even though it was for equipment well past its prime and probably due to me no washing it as often as I should. I was ready to pay for parts. My 9 year old carbon poles finally rotted through the wrist strap due to sweat, salt, wear and tear. Not their fault, I just used them often. These were 1st gen poles so they didn't have replacement parts on their website. I stopped in and they went to their parts drawer and fixed free of charge. Still using those poles. Have a six pack for them hidden in your bag once they finish up. Makes their day.