Black Gold hunter hd sight vibration

Bought this sight and it has been great until now. When I have the sight dialed all the way up I am getting vibration from my housing for some reason. Took the housing off no vibration. Then I noticed when I dial the sight down some the vibration in the housing goes away. I have read that the rail the sight travels on can be out of spec. Has anyone had this issue and will black gold fix this?

Oakridge

FNG
I am having this exact problem. I will be bringing mine back to my dealer next week. Hopefully they will take care of it.
Did yours just all of a sudden start the problem too? I was probably 4-500 shots into the new sight and then it just started making noise.

Norm555

WKR
Which mounting system do you have? Dovetail, truss, or standard x frame? Sounds like the housing but I'm just curious if that has an impact.

OP
Kifaru_Kinda_Guy
Update took it to a dealer. They tore it apart could not figure it out. Took it home and backed the 3rd axis screw all the way out then tightened the adjustment screw and it stopped. Idk how it came loose when the set screw was tight.