Black Ovis 20% OFF Promo Code

JasonWi

WKR
I picked up the SG puffy. Debated the LPP but wanted more of a summer hiking and early season puffy.

Thinking two dozen shafts will be getting ordered after season

I've been on the cusp of getting a pair of Crispi Nevada Legends. This made it a no brainer! Thank you Black Ovis, Elk Shape, and OP!

Last edited:
Had a LCA EZ Green Press in my cart at another retailer, then this saved me a few bucks. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Figured it was only a matter of time. Can’t really blame them either. Posts like this are why we can’t have nice things.

Agreed!!!! I for one greatly appreciate companies that offer such a generous discount however, I knew it was only a matter of time before the discount code reached its limit.

We pimped it out too much.

Had been using the code all summer, placed 5 orders and saved a ton of $$. I knew when it started being spammed on here, it was game over!

Dead eye BT

Lil-Rokslider
I had over $3,000 worth of gear in the cart Sunday night, then pared it down to just one Hilleberg tent before actually checking out. 20% off was sweet on the Hilleberg, but I should have bought more!

bozeman

WKR
A couple emails to their Customer Service saying 'thank you' will go along way...…..appreciate the generosity of the sponsors here!!