Black Rifle Coffee has let me down, those #$%#$%

Coldtrail

WKR
The houndsmen's cocktail when hunting all day and driving all night to avoid zone closures to fill lion tags used to be a giant mug of 50/50 strong black coffee and Metabolife (ephedra), about as good as you could get legally.......until those sissies at the FDA stepped in after a few heart attacks.

2531usmc

WKR
I remember what I remember. It was the age of not much internet.

I can't say what I currently feel about Starbucks or the people that drink it currently. Because I will get banned.

Bro vets, sexual harassment or not the values of Brcc align with me greatly more then hipsterbucks.
This. I never had Brcc in my shopping cart until the lefties tried to get it banned in Walmart. I know it does nothing in the big scheme of things, but it does make me feel better.

for the same reason I would rather buy clothes from Sitka, Kuiu, Stone Glacier instead of Patagonia or north face.

Northpark

WKR
Snorting liquid out or snorting crystals in?
Liquid out but now that the idea of crystals in has been brought to my attention maybe that’s the new thing. I’ve eaten the crystals straight. Not recommend. However I stumbled on these a few days ago. 300mg of caffeine in dip form so maybe one of the meme masters can do something with these. https://www.senditsupps.com/

BB8CBA7A-5E8D-418E-86D7-E5BBFB741506.png

GotDraw?

WKR
That's nothing!

Hell, I bought a Starbucks coffee earlier today and just sat down to drink it and the F'n thing is COLD!

WTF!?

I am going back to McDonalds coffee, at least it's scalding hot when they serve it and if I spill it in my lap and scald the boys between my legs while mall-crawling in my truck I can sue McD's for a million dollars and win!

JL

Always thought how awesome would be to remove the coffee and filters at work to watch everyone wail and moan as they run around in the morning looking for it 😈

Be a great project for someone studying human behavior...