Black Widow One Piece

alabamahunt

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone had any experience with the PTF, PA, or KB? Been looking for a while for a Black Widow PTF used but can't seem to find one. Was wanting to try one out used instead of buying new. Any experience and pictures would be greatly appreciated. Coming from an Acadian Woods Hybrid Treestick just wanting to try a recurve now.

Ohiohuntr

Lil-Rokslider
Why don’t you “test drive” one? From my understanding you just pay the shipping and get to keep it for a week or so

I had a 58” 42lb PTF and it was an awesome bow. It was really enjoyable to shoot. Very smooth drawing and no hand shock. You can’t go wrong with one if that’s what you want!

OP
alabamahunt

alabamahunt

Lil-Rokslider
Glad to hear y'all like them, hopefully one will pop up soon. That's a good looking bow there

Beendare

WKR
Are you on the BW site with their classifieds?

I heard there is a Facebook group too that has many BW bows for sale

Trad gang guys shoot a lot of BWs

OP
alabamahunt

alabamahunt

Lil-Rokslider
I actually just bought one that’s used from someone on leather wall. Thanks for y’all’s help

Ohiohuntr

Lil-Rokslider
I didn’t think I a real BW existed on leatherwall, but I’ve always had good experiences with every other transaction on the site, just gotta talk to people first…..Howd the bow turn out Alabama?

OP
alabamahunt

alabamahunt

Lil-Rokslider
I didn’t think I a real BW existed on leatherwall, but I’ve always had good experiences with every other transaction on the site, just gotta talk to people first…..Howd the bow turn out Alabama?
All is good, wasn’t a scam lol