BlackOvis

OP
I
How do you like them? I'm looking to add a backup pair of boots in case my Kenetrek Mountain Extreme NI boots get wet or blow out.

Oh man, I like them, I like them A LOT! The comfort level is insane. I'm a heavy equipment operator and have always spent big money on custom boots (whites and such) these Crispis blow every boot I've owned out of the water.

First day I got them I did 5 miles with 1800 feet gain. I was expecting my feet to be sore the next day. Nothing. My feet felt nothing related to soreness at all. I was shocked. Next trip out I did 10 miles and had a couple river/creek crossing. Not a single drop of water made it into my boot. I'm sold for life on these things.

Nwelkhunter81

Lil-Rokslider
I have always had great service from them. Like you we also had a good experience chatting with the black ovis crew at the top of the mountain at the NW mountain challenge. They gave us a discount code and when we got back a bunch of us placed our first orders. I was pleasantly surprised to see my order ship out within hours of being ordered!!!! Can't beat that

Hunter Sargent

Lil-Rokslider
I have bought a good amount of gear from Black Ovis and Camofire. Their CS has been fantastic with exchanging sizes and such. Last year when they had Mystery Ranch Marshall backpacks for $359 on Camofire, I missed it. I called asking if they had an left but they didn't. A few hours later I got a call saying they had an order returned and had a pack in my size if I wanted it. I didn't even know the guy had saved my phone number. Needless to say I jumped all over that deal!

highside74

Lil-Rokslider
So last year I was at the shoot up at Stevens and I was wearing some C4E pants I bought on Camofire on close out. I mentioned to the guys from BlackOvis that I bought them on Camofire the year before and that I loved the pants but the zipper pocket keeps braking so I stopped using it. He gave me his email and told me to get in touch with him after all shoots were over and he would take care of me. Sure enough, sent my pants in and they replaced my zipper free of charge. Can't beat that.