Blue Stone Outfitters

the hack

WKR
Hello,

Looking for anyone who has hunted Stone sheep with Blue Stone. Had a nice conversation with Bill and was interested in a first hand account.

Thanks!

Angelo B

FNG
I had a buddy of mine that hunted with them and he highly recommended bluestone. I will be going this August.

This is a solid outfit. I’ve had two friends go with these guys and have both taken rams relatively quick into their hunts. I chatted with Bill a few years ago and have serious regrets about not going with him.
From what I understand his area doesn’t see much resident pressure and there were several legal rams spotted on each of my friends’ hunts.

MattBC

FNG
I have hunted in Blue Stone's area in BC. There are quite a few sheep in the outfit and you should see legal rams on a trip there. The rams aren't as big as those in the NE part of BC but there's still some pretty sheep in Blue Stone's area.

CHL

Lil-Rokslider
Great deal, at least as far as Stone Sheep pricing goes, at the auction Saturday night (SCI) for Blue Stone’s hunt at $50K. For a Stone nowadays, pretty decent price.