Stone sheep meat, horns, & cape transport

Fishn4eyes

Lil-Rokslider
I've brought all my sheep parts home (skull, horns, cape, meat) on three hunts including a Stone.

It's pretty easy and I've been using the Yeti duffle bags for this purpose.

I'd probably have an extra day planned on the outgoing end just to make sure you can get the sheep plugged and paperwork done. Just did it with a Yukon Dall sheep this August so my intel is pretty recent.

I wrapped my skull and horns in my sleeping bag and put multiple pairs of socks over the ends of the horns to give them as much protection as possible and then duct taped them on.

OP
J

JHemmert

FNG
I've brought all my sheep parts home (skull, horns, cape, meat) on three hunts including a Stone.

It's pretty easy and I've been using the Yeti duffle bags for this purpose.

I'd probably have an extra day planned on the outgoing end just to make sure you can get the sheep plugged and paperwork done. Just did it with a Yukon Dall sheep this August so my intel is pretty recent.

I wrapped my skull and horns in my sleeping bag and put multiple pairs of socks over the ends of the horns to give them as much protection as possible and then duct taped them on.
This is great information and very helpful. thank you for pointing out that it is recent. the way things have been the last few years, everything seems to be much more of a pain!