Bohning A Nock vs Easton X Nock

Any thoughts on the A Nock? I shoot 5mm FMJs. X Nocks have actually worked fine for me, but ordered a new set and figure might as well go as lite as possible and Bohning A nocks are about 2 grains liter.

Why are you shooting FMJ if you’re concerned about weight?
I shoot them to gain weight.
Well...I'm not really...it was mostly just I need new nocks and figure lighter is better at the rear of the arrow as my FOC is pretty low as is. But...as suggested by everyone here...2 grains is meaningless....so I think the whole think is moot anyways and probably something I shouldn't have concerned myself with from the outset. Hahaha. I'm just going to stick with the X nock because they fit my string just fine.

I've been shooting A nocks on my 5mm arrows for several years. They fit the string much better, have a slimmer profile, and are a tiny bit lighter(insignificant). I really dislike the X Nock! It is too tight on the string resulting in eventual serving damage and flattens the nocking point causing a potential for inconsistencies.

NC

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I’d shoot whichever fit my center serving better.

I’ve had strings that x nocks fit better on, strings that a nocks fit better on, and plenty that neither fit well on so I redid my center serving to fit whichever nock I thought looked cooler at the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back