Boots with wider Forefoot area

Luked

WKR
I run Lowa Tibets now and like them, but I'm looking to try some other boots this year. Which brads in your guys' experience run a little wider at the forefoot area.
I have a fairly narrow heel area but a wider forefoot. And don't want to cramp the front of the boot

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

my foot is like yours. EEE forefoot, fairly narrow heel. crispi works well for me. Thor, Idaho, Nevada.

ElGuapo

Lil-Rokslider
Mendl Comfort boots, Crispi (I have to go up 1/2 size), and Kenetreks. I wear a 11.5 or 12EE

ElPollo

WKR
Hanwag Ancash II is designed as a wider forefoot. They have leather lined and Goretex version.
I have a pair of these on order because I have similar feet. I’ll post my impressions once a get a few miles on them. Right now the issue seems to be getting them. I ordered through some random dealer on Amazon that said they were in stock. Now, 3 weeks after I ordered them, they are saying they are a special order thing.

gelton

WKR
Meindl comfort fit hunter. Their boot last is specifically designed for a wider toe box. Just be sure to get the comfort series. Almost no break in time required as well. Price is about $100 cheaper or more than other brand name boots. I’ve used Meindl boots now for over 16 years.
This.

I had this same issue, and Crispi Kenai and Nevada in Wide are the ultimate fit for me.

Duckman23

FNG
Lathrop and sons mtn hunter wide. Awesome boot, great insoles and great company. Steven and James know a ton about feet and boot fit

Muddler

Lil-Rokslider
Also look at the Han Wag Banks SF Extra GTX. Rogers has some on sale right now depending on your size.

As I type I have the Han Wag on my left foot and Meindl Comfort Fit hiker on the right. Cannot decide..

Redwing

Lil-Rokslider
Also look at the Han Wag Banks SF Extra GTX. Rogers has some on sale right now depending on your size.

As I type I have the Han Wag on my left foot and Meindl Comfort Fit hiker on the right. Cannot decide..

Of those two boots which has the narrower heel?

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

ElPollo

WKR
The Hanwag Ancash II and all the other boots built on that last seem to be discontinued but are still up on the Hanwag website. I ordered a pair through Amazon when they said they were in stock. The order said preparing to ship for 3 weeks and was suddenly cancelled by the shipper last night. I can’t find a pair in my size anywhere online.

The Hanwag Ancash II and all the other boots built on that last seem to be discontinued but are still up on the Hanwag website. I ordered a pair through Amazon when they said they were in stock. The order said preparing to ship for 3 weeks and was suddenly cancelled by the shipper last night. I can’t find a pair in my size anywhere online.
guidefitter and Gohunt still have some sizings

its end if year for Hanwag so beating they only make a run once a year.

fwafwow

WKR
You could try Vivo or one of the other minimalist boots. They have wide toe boxes, but they are constructed differently in other ways from “normal” boots.