Bow (Black or Realtree)

I know it doesn't matter. I'm down to these 2 colors. I'm fine with either.
However, if I were to sell it in a year or so, would one color be easier to sell?
My gut tells me Realtree, I know a lot of guys like camo patterns, but maybe I'm wrong.

Thanks

Agree. I don't care that much and would be happy with either color. I'm new to archery and in my limited experience I see mostly camo bows. Maybe that's my answer right there. Ha!

Wondering if there's much interest in black bows should I decide to sell it in a year or two. Thx

I went full blackout mode on my last two boys. Animals don’t seem to care and I think they look cool. I think bow color is like truck color. If you decide to sell it it really just depends on who’s looking at the time.

Agree. I don't care that much and would be happy with either color. I'm new to archery and in my limited experience I see mostly camo bows. Maybe that's my answer right there. Ha!

Wondering if there's much interest in black bows should I decide to sell it in a year or two. Thx
Last year i was specifically seeking out a blacked out halon 32, finally found her and shes beautiful!

i have a camo one, and I have had it since 2015. it for sure has chips in it but I find it super hard to see them, like have to hold it a foot from my face.

that being said I like the tan-colored bows these days, I might just sponge camo mine tho :)

Have 2 that are Realtree and one that is Realtree Snow with black limbs. Go figure. I don’t think it matters except when try to sell it. Then you have to hope the guy wants that Camo pattern. Used bows don’t hold value worth a crap, so buy what you want and don’t sweat it.

I’ve had both camo and black bows and like them both. The coolest looking was an Elite that had a flat black riser and camo limbs. As a guy who did quite a bit of international bowhunting my experience was sometimes the all black bows seemed to be viewed by officials a bit more favorably as archery equipment and my camo bows more cautiously as a hunting weapon. I noticed zero impact of bow color scheme on game - but I would stay away from any bow accessory that is at all shiny.

I grabbed the RT camo. For no other reason than it was available. Black is backordered, due to COVID-19, and could take 2-10 weeks. I'm new to bow and hope to give it a run this season. I felt it was more important to start shooting and get comfortable. Waiting on black doesn't fit this equation.

I just enjoy shooting the bow. Seem like a vain OP retrospectively now that I have the bow. :D

Back