Bowtech Experience Complete set up

strictlyRUM

Lil-Rokslider
Bowtech Experience Complete set up 750.00

Ive got a lightly used Bowtech experience. Its currently set up at 70lbs and 29 inch draw but can be changed with different modules. It comes completely set up and ready to hunt. This is soooooo smooth and quiet. It accounted for a deer and elk in the one year I have had it. I bet it only has 300 arrows through it. It comes with a tight spot quiver, carbon blade stabilizer,QAD drop away rest. Maxima Red arrows. 11 total with 6 slick trick broadheads, AXT adjustable sight and a retnalock sight. I am sure I forgot something. Let me know if you have any questions. I can throw in the release too if needed. I have over 1400(with a few discounts here and there) in this setup but drew some killer tags in Idaho and wont bowhunt for a year or two. Everything was purchased new together last year about this time. Its a killer with great Mojo! A little dusty but not hardly used. Only two trades I would be looking for would be spotting scope of equal value or a flat shooting magnum rifle (257 wby, 264 mag, 7mm ultra preferably).

750.00 Plus actual shipping- if I dont sell it by sunday I am going to put it on Ebay

Last edited:
The experience doesn't need modules to change draw length it has a built in rotating mod on the cam all that's needed is Allen wrenches. Good luck on selling a great bow.

Back