Braggin Board for Fishing!

8bb66c05a159faf3e85182f5e3bd7c30.jpg

Went up to AK last August. Brooks Range anadromous Dolly on the fly. Buddy put together a pretty sweet video from the trip as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SloppyJ

WKR
17.75" crappie 2.97lbs. My biggest to date. A 3lb crappie will go on the wall. I got pretty ate up with crappie fishing about 6yrs ago. My favorite is trolling crankbaits for them in the summer. Just picked up a new champion this year so I'm getting it rigged up and I'll be able to cover a lot more water, or at least get there 2x quicker.

41.jpg

Worst year I can remember for getting out to 70 fathoms and stacking them. I think I've only done 10 trips since Mar 15.
It’s certainly been a classic spring ocean year, I’m ready for some nice days

We were supposed to halibut fish yesterday but it was a slow ride so we converted the trip to salvage the day… day before it was blowing hard out of the SW, then switched to NW, and yesterday at daylight it was 25kts WNW and a crappy confused ocean, at least the lings bit

But yeah, this spring has been a constant crappy ocean, but busy. Looks like late week we might get a couple nice days

Amos Keeto

Lil-Rokslider
Almost a year ago...unfortunately wont be going back for the first time in 6 years. Sheep tag ruined the streak, but we're all set to go next August.

About ruins local fishing for me.

IMG950965.jpg

IMG950967.jpg

2018082395163514.jpg

IMG950958.jpg

Years past:

IMG_12201.JPG

IMG_1222.JPG

08051716511.jpg
That looks exactly like the Silver Bullet I fished on out of Kodiak, AK with Cap'n Gary Salter!

Oregon

WKR
It’s certainly been a classic spring ocean year, I’m ready for some nice days

We were supposed to halibut fish yesterday but it was a slow ride so we converted the trip to salvage the day… day before it was blowing hard out of the SW, then switched to NW, and yesterday at daylight it was 25kts WNW and a crappy confused ocean, at least the lings bit

But yeah, this spring has been a constant crappy ocean, but busy. Looks like late week we might get a couple nice days
Yesterday I headed out to Ling fish. Got to 25 fathoms and said "screw this!" Asked if they'd want to do some nearshore instead. They all said yes. Biggest mistake 9 of them made. Sick as dogs. Only had 6 that could actually stand up and fish. Should have just pulled the plug and headed to the dock. It was a miserable cold sloppy day.