Buck Knife

Does anyone know if Buck Knife is still in business? I sent a knife in to get sharpened over a month ago. Tracking shows they received it. I have made 10-12 calls, 2 emails and several voice messages All with no response. They phone goes to voice mail every time you call. Just wondering if anyone has had a different experience lately.

They received mine for warranty work on 1/25. Got an email end of March confirming they received it and would warranty the repair. Still waiting to get it back. Seems like there’s a very slow turn around. I haven’t tried to contact them yet.

ProStaffSteve

Lil-Rokslider
Good to know, I have one I bought last year, might want to look towards a 3rd party when I send her in

Rich M

WKR
I use a diamond chef choice on mine before a hunt trip. Works well. Doesnt take a lot off and is easy to touch up w small diamond stone.

Jlt1313

FNG
Does anyone know if Buck Knife is still in business? I sent a knife in to get sharpened over a month ago. Tracking shows they received it. I have made 10-12 calls, 2 emails and several voice messages All with no response. They phone goes to voice mail every time you call. Just wondering if anyone has had a different experience lately.
Did you find out if it’s a slow turnaround or what end up happening?

OP
D
Finally received it back from Buck. They did a nice job sharpening it. They just have absolutely no customer service. Might as well talk to your hand as try to communicate with them. If you send a knife in for sharpening just plan on 2 months and no communication.