BWCA hike-anyone from Ely,MN

Ranger619

WKR
I may do a hike in the BWCA between Christmas and New Years. Is anyone on here from the Ely area? I have a couple of questions to ask. A PM works for me if preferred.
Thanks.

mjh

FNG
Have hiked all of the PowWow trail and part of the Kec.....been a few years.....but you can PM if you have questions. Did the all of the Powwow in the summer and parts in October. On the Powwow I've only been back once since the fire and it was a year or two after. Kec in October. Some decent grouse hunting in some areas. Dec/Jan conditions on the trail I would not know of. Although I have snowshoed in the area on and off over the years. Frozen lakes offer a different travel route.

OP
R

Ranger619

WKR
Have hiked all of the PowWow trail and part of the Kec.....been a few years.....but you can PM if you have questions. Did the all of the Powwow in the summer and parts in October. On the Powwow I've only been back once since the fire and it was a year or two after. Kec in October. Some decent grouse hunting in some areas. Dec/Jan conditions on the trail I would not know of. Although I have snowshoed in the area on and off over the years. Frozen lakes offer a different travel route.
Pm incoming