WTS Byrna SD Pepperball Launcher for sale

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
PENDING PAYMENT - I figured Id see if anyone is interested here for yourself or your other half. I have a Byrna SD Pepperball launcher. it shoots 5 shots of either hard balls or pepper and OC balls that blow up in the targets face. I can 100% vouch for its affectedness and this is the same launcher many LE use for close quarter non lethal. The Kinetic rounds will blow out car windows and its effective when used with the pepper/OC rounds. Not every interaction requires lethal force. This launcher maybe has 200 rounds through it so its in like new shape and just getting broke in. I also had this upgraded to use 12 gram co2 cartridges instead of the 8 gram co2 it came with. This gives you more shots and a bit more FPS for the rounds. Comes as it does new in a nice case with a 5 shot thing of pepper rounds and 5 shot of kinetic rounds and 5 shots of Inert powder rounds. You can purchase more through Byrna or amazon or 100s of places online to order this stuff from. the Launcher is a .68 Caliber so its shooting the big boy rounds.

Im asking 325$ shipped. buyer pays the fee or you can FF it, I take many forms of payment. The Byrna SD is the last version they just came out with a new version but this one will do everything you need it to do and then some. USA only as I dont know all the laws in other countries.

https://byrna.com/products/byrna-sd-pepper-kit

Attachments

• IMG_2958.JPEG
    IMG_2958.JPEG
    477.1 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_2959.JPEG
    IMG_2959.JPEG
    497.4 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_2963.JPEG
    IMG_2963.JPEG
    421.5 KB · Views: 29
Last edited: