Cabelas 10% off via active junky

xziang

WKR
FYI looks like active junky has 10% off for cabelas right now. Even looked like it was valid for guns too.

IAMRAJ

Lil-Rokslider
I'vr never bought through active junky. Whats the process? And cashback...how do they apply? I have cabas ub membership. Do they put that 10% on my club card or is there an avtive kunky account or is it they deducy that from tbe price of gun. I will appteciate it if someone can reach out. Aporeciated & thanks.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

IAMRAJ

Lil-Rokslider
Thank you. I appreciate your help.

NDGuy

WKR
FYI looks like active junky has 10% off for cabelas right now. Even looked like it was valid for guns too.
That would be interesting as none of these cashbacks ever work on firearms

IAMRAJ

Lil-Rokslider
Got ot done. New shotgun with few gift cards and cabelas point and cashback costed me peanuts. Winchester sx4 is coming home. Recieved email from active junky with the cash back amount. Thank you again for helping me and showing the active junky process. Very thankful

IAMRAJ

Lil-Rokslider
Thank you...are you at the other forum too..starts with i

IAMRAJ

Lil-Rokslider
Prolly thats why I got confused. I am in NW as well..south of tacoma

IAMRAJ

Lil-Rokslider
So I had interesting conversation. The zendesk rep at active junky told me that they only do 1% cash back on guns. I was in full rage. I notified the lady with due respect.. that as much as I like to save money...I make enough to chase this matter till end of planet to the court. Thats when I recieved another email from zendesk that this time they will do 10% but should keep in mind for future. So thats that.

On second note...
Alsi link below to sign up for kuiu products..you rsrn points and pass it on..your friends earn points as well

Last edited:

wakedye

Lil-Rokslider
Active junky’s guidelines on cash back for cabelas state that they only do 1% on all firearm purchases. Each retailer has different guidelines but activejunky states these for each retailer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IAMRAJ

Lil-Rokslider
Active junky’s guidelines on cash back for cabelas state that they only do 1% on all firearm purchases. Each retailer has different guidelines but activejunky states these for each retailer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Specifically said guns 10%
I dont read finer details. I doubt anybody does...if it specifically says what you want to see. You can't put one thing up in big and then put fine prints to negate it.

Last edited:

USMC2378

Lil-Rokslider
Yes, it works.I ordered the savage 110 ultralite end it up getting for around 1,000. Got$117 cash back from active junky and bass pro shops got a promo $250 off the rifle was on sale. Plus the percentage back on my credit card from the purchase. Great deal for a $1500 dollar rifle.

USMC2378

Lil-Rokslider
Yes, it works.I ordered the savage 110 ultralite end it up getting for around 1,000. Got$117 cash back from active junky and bass pro shops got a promo $250 off the rifle was on sale. Plus the percentage back on my credit card from the purchase. Great deal for a $1500 dollar rifle.
Also forgot the 5% military veteran discount that they give you if you are a veteran.

worked for me on Ammo last night. Don't really need any but tried it to see if it worked. 6.5 PRC ELDM - 1 box, ended up $53.xx with tax, free shipping, and $6.xx back in my AJ account. A year ago this stuff was $80+ if you could find it.