Cabelas 10% off via active junky

OP
X

xziang

WKR
I'vr never bought through active junky. Whats the process? And cashback...how do they apply? I have cabas ub membership. Do they put that 10% on my club card or is there an avtive kunky account or is it they deducy that from tbe price of gun. I will appteciate it if someone can reach out. Aporeciated & thanks.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Sorry wasn't on here for a couple days. Glad the other member was able to help you out. I don't use active junky as much as i used to. Was going to use it on a friends xbow which is why I was looking into their disounts again. Sorry for the confusion I may of caused for the firearms discount aspect.

wakedye

Lil-Rokslider
Specifically said guns 10%
I dont read finer details. I doubt anybody does...if it specifically says what you want to see. You can't put one thing up in big and then put fine prints to negate it.

If it said 10% on guns then that’s what they should have given you. I apologize as I have never seen it say anything other than 1% so I didn’t know that they ever change it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IAMRAJ

Lil-Rokslider
I got my 10% back. I am happy. It was my first buy through active junky. All good. Thnx