Canadian whitetail outfitter recommendations?

Brush Buster

Lil-Rokslider
I have some friends that are interested in hunting big Canadian whitetails. Does anybody have any outfitters to recommend contacting?

Clem325

FNG
I hunted with him recently and things have changed. I would not go back. Super disappointing hunt. The area that we hunted was public land bordering Prince Albert National Park. Literally a few yards from the border. Certainly not remote. You could hear dogs barking, quads driving around and other hunters shooting. There were a dozen hunters in our group. We were spaced out a few miles from each other along the border. It looked like this was the case throughout the season as there was fresh blood on some of the baits that we hunted. We saw very few deer and told that when we would see something it would be worth the wait. Only a quarter of the hunters tagged out. The biggest measured at 143.
The shooting shacks are very basic. No heat. You sit on a lawn chair and look out a small opening that oversees the bait. Very narrow shooting lanes. The deer, if any keep looking back at the shack. They obviously have seen this before. The pictures on the website are deceiving. I suspect that Brad brings his repeat clients to better hunting area as they are taken on open field areas. These were in the second camp. The area we were placed in was over-hunted.
Brad is very good at marketing.

MrRogers

FNG
Northern Alberta Outfitters. Was up there last November and had a blast. I'm going back next season.