"Change style" button

OP
gtriple

gtriple

WKR
I hadn't noticed that button until you thread so I clicked it, now I am in the different style, button is gone, and can't get back to the original "style"? Crap.
gotword-deeznuts.gif

Vaultman

WKR
All the way at the bottom.

View attachment 624985
WEB DESIGNER: "Let's design a switch in the upper right hand side of the webpage that when you click, it will move the switch to the lower left hand side of the web page."

WEB USER: "And what should this switch do?"

WEB DESIGNER: "It should do something that no-one will ever want."

WEB USER: "Why would you do that?"

WEB DESIGNER: "It'll be fun to read all the threads about it for years to come."

id_jon

WKR
WEB DESIGNER: "Let's design a switch in the upper right hand side of the webpage that when you click, it will move the switch to the lower left hand side of the web page."

WEB DESIGNER: "It'll be fun to read all the threads about it for years to come."
"Oh and make sure to put it right between the two most used switches on the page."

Vaultman

WKR

"Oh and make sure to put it right between the two most used switches on the page."

You'd think being that I made that post only 29 days ago, that I would have remebered that button was between my favorite two buttons... Nope, I pushed the middle one this week. Dangit!

Harvey_NW

WKR
@Ryan Avery I noticed this is disabled now with the theme update, any chance it will be unlocked at some point? The contrast of the black background kills my eyes if I read for more than a few minutes. Please don't make me revert to starting wars with the Fudds in LRO..