Changes to your 2018 system

Not quite a backcountry year for me, but I am tweaking my system slowly to prepare for elk.

Bought a Hoyt hyperforce after shooting it one time at a local shop. Just fits me, no other real reason. Keeping all of my accessories and arrows the same, except for adding arrow wraps for visibility.

Buying an outdoor edge razor lite EDC for skinning.

Going to get new boots. Likely Lowa Ticam II’s

Will be adding an Under Armour puffy once I have the money. The sleeves zip off, which will give me a vest and jacket without having to buy two.

Looking into some black Ovis wool base layers

That’s about it

Added the pop-up 18 as my daypack, and experimenting with different mouth calls. Slick trick viper tricks should hopefully be topping off my arrows up around 520- 525grs. New insert for the rinehart...shoot shoot shoot.

FlyGuy

WKR
I thought I was about done with buying gear... HAHAHAHAHAAAAA. Nope.

Started with a 15% off sale at Outdoorsmans. This ended up setting me back by about $1100 or so by the time it was all said and done.

Then, since I had this bad-ass tripod, I became weak and my plan to upgrade my optics next year was moved up. Ended up adding MeoStar 15x56 binos. And then Doug at Cameraland had to do inventory one Saturday and somehow I ended up with a new Kowa 773 spotting scope. (WTF?)

I am trying out the quilt life this year. Just ordered the EE Revelation 0°, long extra wide.

Lastly, working on new arrows and broadheads. Just ordered a 2 arrow test kit from Brent at Valkyrie Archery today (yes, he's working on the 4th). Looking forward to trying these things out.

I hope that's it. I'm out of dinero!

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk