Cheap/inexpesnive gear that has served you well

NwLegends

FNG
Also $1 glow sticks. I use to have guys Cary 4.

Crack 1 and drop it where they shot from
Crack 1 and hand it where the animal was when you shot
Crack 1 and hang it where the Animal was last seen

Once on blood grab the others and hop so you can look back and see which direction the animal was headed...

Come get help

Cheap way to “remember”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Owenst7

WKR
Admittedly I am not one for finding cheap solutions even when they make sense. However here is one.
I fly fish a lot and was constantly replacing studs in my boots. God love Simms, they are a great company and products however I found these are about a 20th the cost as work just as well....
Home page

#10 hex head sheet metal screws from your local hardware store are even cheaper yet, and you won't have to wait on shipping.

Owenst7

WKR
$2, 2 ounce plastic Starbucks cup
2 mil painters plastic for a ground cloth/place to lay meat
Trash compactor liners inside my pack
$20 Wrangler hiking pants
Costco socks, along with many others from there

Instant rice/refried beans, taco seasoning, cheese, and corn nuts has got to be the cheapest meal I take. It's got a lot of protein and always tastes delicious.

OP
T
Just a little update. The ozark trail tent survived 7 more days in Colorado, including 5-6" of snow. It also survived my canoe whitetail trip, where it rained every day. Still hasnt leaked.

Walmart rubber crocs, super light, comfortable, and last quite a while. I don't just take a pair to the backcountry but wear a pair all the time. The black ones in the store quickly turn a charcoal grey. I think they are 12 bucks.

ethan

WKR
Already mentioned, but electrical tape. It has a hundred uses! Zip lock bags are handy to