Chinese calendar, year of the pack?

I agree but am actually interested in the sleeping bag they may come out with. But then again I would much rather have my bino harness I ordered in October....

Lawnboi

WKR
I love my kuiu gear, but I think they are pissing in the wind with sleeping bags and tents. Who knows though only time will tell. I've been wanting them to make a ul dermizax bivy.

Not trying to bash the company by any means, just my opinion, there getting into a market that is filled with way too many options. Hopefully they put out something different. I do know that their tent pack and sleeping bag won't be on my radar

boom

WKR
i dont think a Superdown sleeping bag will suck. i am fully commited financially to my WM, so i wont see a new bag in my near future..but if they are like the puffy jackets, they could be light!

Brent1321

Lil-Rokslider
Kifaru really chaps my ass!!!!! They just keep making more interesting packs. I am 100% sold on my G2 Longhunter, I love it, and it flat out works for me, but that Nomad sure looks nice.

OP
todd kelly
i dont think a Superdown sleeping bag will suck. i am fully commited financially to my WM, so i wont see a new bag in my near future..but if they are like the puffy jackets, they could be light!

looks like they are going to offer a 30, 15, and 0.

attachment.php

OP
todd kelly
[video=vimeo;86754702]http://vimeo.com/86754702[/video]

hope you guys don't mind, just found this on your vimeo page and had not seen it posted yet.

So what are your thoughts after seeing the video? Once again, I can't believe all the new packs coming out this year!

Not impressed, if I want a bag like that I'll go stone glacier or kifaru highcamp. I really feel they shot themselves in the foot, one of the draws of Kuiu was the organization of the bags, which if I remember correctly Jason said he always would have. I also am not a huge fan of the clips that they seem to use now on the entire pack. I've been extremely happy with the buckles on my icon and can say those little tension clips can be a pain to do and undo especially with gloves. Supposedly the frame has a newer stronger frame... We shall see. The adjustment on the Harness looks innovative and easy to adjust.. The rifle carrier also looks good, maybe it can be used on a bow? 350 is a really good price for a bag that size weight and if it lives up in durability. I love the vertical pocket on the I on so I'm sure it's great on this pack as well. The top lid just looks like it does not belong there, looks large and sloppy, especially if the bag is condensed for day use, looks like they Just took it off the old icon bags. I think a side zip like on the MR metcalf would greatly increase the versatility of the bag. I'm not a huge fan of top loading bags only so anothe acces point would be nice.