Clean eating recipes

Team4LongGun

SUPER MODERATOR
Staff member
Looking for place to all share good, CLEAN chow. As in not processed. What is your go to?

Here's one I like-

Cooked Barley, grilled chicken, fire roasted onions and green pepper, olive oil, seasoning and lemon juice to taste.

t_carlson

WKR
My usual lunch is one cup of minute rice and a tin of sardines. Throw some seasoned salt and sriracha on it and mix the whole thing up. If I'm real hungry, I'll eat a 1/2 can of black olives too.

My preferred way to eat clean & healthy every morning is this.

Smoothie:
1 whole Avocado
2 scoops natural whey protein, vanilla
2 cups blueberries, frozen
1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
2 tbl spoons organic almond butter
2 cups Almond milk.

It’s delicious and never gets old for me.
I probably have this 300 days a year.
Most often I have it around 11 pm. Early a.m. is workout and bulletproof coffee.

tyshel

FNG
Sirloin tip roast with onions, carrots, thyme, rosemary, beef stock, s&p, in the crock pot. When cooled, scoop some of the solidified fat off the top with a spoon. Will usually serve over white or brown rice. (Personally not a big potato fan)

Attachments

• IMG_6893.jpeg
    IMG_6893.jpeg
    267.4 KB · Views: 15
some great meals here so far, may I add some breakfasts?

I normally do a combination of eggs (scrambled, sunny side up, or over easy) with buttered sourdough, fruit, and either ground beef, bison, or chicken if I need a larger meal. pair with a glass of raw milk and its a hardy start to the day.

IMG_5812.jpg

IMG_2722.jpg

Mojave

WKR
I generally only eat one thing.

Two New York strip steaks 1 inch thick, dry brined with kosher salt the day before

Sauteed in a pan with ghee

Horseradish, lemon, sour cream, salt and pepper as a sauce.