CO Draw Results - Nervously Awaiting

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
My points went to 16 just a bit ago. And I put in for 3rd season tag that was better than 50% with 12 last year. I knew it would be close but had a couple friends applying there with 5+ points over so was really hoping to join them.

I never thought I’d say this but, how do landowner tags work in Colorado now? I know the “brokers” are out of business.

OutdoorAg

WKR
Pretty sure my buddy drew it with 11.... at least his points went to 0.... I hunted it last year with six lol
I'd be interested to know.

Take it back, I had 11. Now I have 12. I guess that was the draw line, and some had to get left out.

Fitzwho

WKR
Got my first choice 2nd rifle, only 2 points burned. Didn't figure that I would get anything this year, but I guess no one else wanted to hunt the same unit.

JBahr

Lil-Rokslider
Our 3 man (2 NR, 1R) group drew our 1st choice 3rd season rifle buck tag in a unit that took 1 point last year with 3 points each. We figured since 4th season took 10 points last year, this would be a good unit to target with the new dates.

I predict little creep on 4th season tags and a lot of creep on 2nd and 3rd seasons, I know a lot of people using the same strategy as above.

JasonCO

FNG
Well damn, I wasn't trying to get another 1st choice, muzzleoader buck GMU 50, with 1 point, but it happened again, now I'm back to zero. Guess I'l take it, the unit's are close to home and September in the Mountains are great!

TxAg

Lil-Rokslider
Actually hit for my second choice, where my first choice was a guaranteed draw with 0 points last year. I'll be chasing them with a muzzleloader in 75/751.

I put in for pref point, second choice has been a 50% success as a second choice for years and I have drawn it several times in the second, and third and fourth choices have been both on the leftover list forever.

I didn’t draw any of them.